|Atlantic Sun Airways :: Join us :: Step 1
It is required that you read the below Terms of Service (will be referred to as TOS) before you submit your application. We also recommend that you read the Pilot Manual. In order to be accepted into Atlantic Sun Airways (will be refered to as "the VA"), you must agree to the following terms. These terms of service are subject to change at any time, without notice, and by clicking 'I Agree' you agree to abide by all future versions of the TOS.
Terms of Service
1. I am at least 16 years of age.
2. I own a legal copy of Microsoft FS2004 / FSX / P3D / X-Plane
3. I have an active internet connection with a valid working e-mail address.
4. I will fly a route or flight and log it with the airline at least once every 30 days, or I will be subject to removal from the VA, unless I have filled out a Vacation Form, which will grant me as much time as the Human Resource Department deems necessary.
5. I will fly and log one flight within 7 days of my joining the airline. If I do not fly at least one flight within my first 7 days of becoming a pilot for the VA, I will be subject to removal from the roster.
6. I will begin at an entry level position. If I have logged flight time with another airline, and submitted that information on the application, I will receive partial credit for the verified hours. If my hours can not be verified, then no hours will be credited to me. If I submit previous VA hours, I will also provide a URL or an e-mail address for Atlantic Sun Airways to verify them. I understand that by not submitting a valid URL or email address to verify the hours with my previous airline, I forfeit the hours.
7. I will not act in any way that could hurt other pilots and/or management. I will not act in a manner or take any actions that could be considered detrimental to Atlantic Sun Airways in any way. If there is any misconduct which the VA decides is in violation of these rules and agreements, I understand that I am liable to be removed from the airline.
8. I will not reveal any information within the airline without the CEO and/or President's approval. If I do so, I will be subject to immediate removal.
9. I will not submit any fraudulent information on my pilot application. Management discovering that I have done so will result in immediate removal from the roster.
10. I will not give others (other pilots, management or staff members, etc.) false information about myself on the forums, in emails, or through any other means of contact. If I have been found to be giving false information about myself, I understand that I am liable to be removed from the airline.
11. I permit Atlantic Sun Airways staff to notify me by email on important matters regarding my account, for as long as I remain on the roster.
12. I understand that Atlantic Sun Airways staff reserves the right to decline my pilot application for any reason by removing me from the roster.
13. I have read the Pilot Manual and I am familiar with how this airline operates. I am aware that the Pilot Manual is subject to change at any time.
By clicking 'I Agree', I abide by the Terms of Service shown above. I understand that the TOS are subject to change from time to time.