|Atlantic Sun Airways :: News|
New 777 available for download
It gives me great pleasure, as official fleet department assistant, to announce the release of a brand new model for our Boeing 777-300.
The new model, by Project Opensky, is considerably more advanced than our previous Meljet model and is in keeping with maintaining our fleet as current and state-of-the-art as possible. The new model is compatible with FS9 (and to some extent with FSX) and is available now from our fleet download page.
I must thank both Andreas and Phillip for placing their trust in me on this project and allowing me to slave laboriously in the paint hangar
The new 777-300 features:
- Virtual Cockpit and 2D Panel versions
- Dynamic flexing wings
- Body gear steering under 15kt above 1kt.
- Nose gear steering under 60kt above 1kt.
- Rudder lock under 60kt above 1kt.
- Ground spoiler only works on ground.
- Low speed aileron locks at high speed.
- Fully animated control surfaces
- Fully independent suspension
- Trim Animation
- Opening Passenger Doors
- Animated tilting bogies
- Rolling wheels
- Animated thrust reversers
- Semi-Transparent Fan textures
- Detailed textures
- Full night lighting
- Crash affects
- Ground Service Vehicles when Cargo door open
- And more...