|Atlantic Sun Airways :: News|
Atlantic Sun Airways AI v3.0
As many of you know our member Florian Meiler has been working hard to program new schedules for our AI to get rid of some problems with v2.0, so we are proud to finally release:
ATLANTIC SUN AIRWAYS AI v3.0
- Completely new AI Schedules - Up to Date with our current Schedule!
- Realistic Use of Airframes - Ramp Times have been reduced alot!
- More Action at the Hubs caused by Departing and Landing ASA Aircraft!
- Exclusive BGL Files for both Sim Versions! (FS9 / FSX)
- Traffic Percentage Level Feature! (The higher you set, the more ASA Traffic you get!) (Min. 20% Max. 80%)
- Every non-seasonal Flight in the ASA Flightplan featured once a Week! (14% Wingman Chance)
- Less AI Planes do Way more Flights than before!
- Total of 3472 AI Flights done by 92 AI Aircraft!
- Featuring the well known ASA AI Repaints by Philip Tan!
- Includes the new ASA AI CRJ900 repainted by Leanne Boulton!
- Extra Aircraft.cfgs for Shockwave Light Users included!
- AI uses Atlantic Sun and Atlantic Sun Cargo Callsigns!
Please visit our forums for more information.
Click here to download (19 MB).
With 18 years of operations, Atlantic Sun Airways is at the vanguard of the virtual aviation hobby. Utilizing the latest in technologies such as a PHP-based website, automation system, and downloadable timetable software, Atlantic Sun Airways is committed to providing pilots with the most fun, realistic and unique flight simming experience possible while maintaining an organized, professional environment. Atlantic Sun Airways utilizes a fleet of different, state-of-the art aircraft and flies a route network of over 3000 flights, while maintaining a constant roster of at least 300 active pilots - making Atlantic Sun Airways one of the most recognized and popular VAs on the net. Atlantic Sun Airways... "expect more."
Atlantic Sun Airways... "expect more."